Terms & Conditions for RS Pest Control Ltd.
The definition and rules of interpretation apply in these Terms and Conditions as follows:
The Company, Us, We, Our: RS Pest Control Ltd
The Client, You, Your: The company or individual that hires The Company to carry out Services
Services: Pest control services provided by The Company.
- In order to calculate your price we use national average room sizes.
- All quotations are subject to change upon inspection of the property and we reserve the right to amend the initial quotation.
- All prices are dependent on the specific circumstances and level of infestation.
- It is the responsibility of The Client to prepare the property in advance of any booked treatment.
- It is the responsibility of The Client to provide us with proper and unhindered access to their property at the scheduled time. Any keys provided must open and close all locks without the need for special efforts or skills. If adequate access to the property is not provided at the arranged time a £50 non-refundable fee will be charged.
- It is the responsibility of The Client to ensure all alarms are turned off or adequate disarming instructions are provided. We accept no responsibility for the triggering of any alarms or other security devices.
- We will require parking for our vehicle(s) and The Client is required to arrange a suitable parking space within close proximity to the property. Any parking costs incurred are payable by The Client.
- We accept the following methods of payment from private individuals:
- Bank transfer
- Payment by bank transfer must be made in advance. Payment by cash is to be made at the start of day one of any visit.
- We accept the following methods of payment form companies and organisations.
- Bank transfer
- Credit/debit card
- Cash payments are to be made on completion of any work carried out and handed to the RS Pest Control employee on the day.
- Bank transfer payments are to be made within 24 hours of completion of any work carried out. If payment is not made within this timescale, we reserve the right to charge a late payment fee of 10% of the amount outstanding. The Client may also be charged statutory interest pursuant to the late payment legislation.
- Credit /Debit card payments are to be made within 24 hours of completion of any work carried out. If payment is not made within this timescale, we reserve the right to charge a late payment fee of 10% of the amount outstanding. The Client may also be charged statutory interest pursuant to the late payment legislation.
4 Booking Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
Bookings can be rescheduled before 1pm UK time, 2 days before the visit is due to take place. Should you need to amend your booking, please contact us as soon as possible.
Cancellation can be made before 1pm UK time, 2 days before the visit is due to take place, free of charge. If you cancel a booking after 1pm UK time, 2 days before the visit is due to take place you will be charged a cancellation charge equivalent up to the full value of the booked Services.
If you fail to provide access to the property and we are unable to carry out our Services, you will be charged a cancellation charge equivalent up to the full value of the booked Services.
A booking is considered to have been made, when you confirm your requirements with us over the phone and we have confirmed the booking time and date by phone.
Once Services have been carried out, we do not accept any refund claims.
Services shall be considered satisfactorily completed unless we receive notice in writing, detailing the reason(s) the Services are unsatisfactory, within 24 hours of completion of the Services.
We will then investigate the claim and take appropriate action if necessary. All claims are handled and resolutions made at our discretion.
The Company will not be responsible for any damages the Client’s business may suffer. The Client agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold the Company harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against the Company, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed by its agents, employees or contractors.
The Company makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. The Company disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company against liabilities arising out of, any injury to person or property caused by any products or services sold or otherwise distributed in connection with the Company.
The Company has no control over any damages caused to the Client’s property / properties by rodents or any other pests.
The Company is not responsible for any damages caused to the Client’s property / properties in the process of carrying out the Services.
The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client’s premises.
7 Special Offer Conditions
Any promotional offers or discounts are ‘stand-alone’ and cannot be combined.
Promotional offers are subject to availability and may only apply on specific days, at specific times of day or in specific areas.
Each promotional offer will be subject to its own terms and conditions.
The Company reserves the right to refuse any promotional offer or discount claims. The Company’s decision regarding promotional offer or discount claims is final.
8 Use of Data